Objectives: To deliver this, the company aims to:
- Meet the requirements of its clients by providing mechanical and electrical maintenance services of recognised value.
- Seek continued enhancement of its performance through improved processes.
- Achieve local delivery of the company’s knowledge and skills, through the provision of various networks, supported by the appropriate training.
- Maintain honour and mutual respect in relationships with clients and employees.
- Operating within a management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Outcome: In meeting these objectives, the company will:
- Deliver a service which is recognised for its quality.
- Provide opportunities for staff to develop rewarding careers.
- Achieve a performance which will sustain the long-term of the business.
- Be recognised for the excellence of all that it does for clients and for the industry at large.
For details of our ISO 9001:2008 quality managemnt assurance documentation for the maintenance of electrical and equipment within commercial property please click here.